Menu

Fitness Motivation Quotes For Women 2014
" Cause working out feels so much better than sitting around all day".
There are no gains without pains.
Even if you didn't do it perfect you did it.
Strong hear, fit body, clear skin, toned muscles, calm nerves, happy soul, big smile, Want it? Eat right, Exercise and Sleep Enough.
Make it to the Finish line, and keep going, you can do this.
Squat. Like no one is watching you
Don't wish for it, Work for It.
Beauty may be skin deep but fit is to bone.
I will remind myself, this is my dream. I will eat right and No Excuses. I will be one step closer, I will train Harder, I will never stop, I will become who I should have been all along, I will do this for me, I will be stronger than I was, I will shock them all, I will try something new and I will Put my Health first. This is the true spirit of a Fitness Model and a Bodybuilder.
It's not the weight that matters , it's your attitude in which you lift it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top